The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hangout
New layout for summer! And updates...like Multi-quote and Thanks!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zodiac

+2
Daniel
Alex
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Zodiac Empty The Zodiac Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Alex

Alex

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious.. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent.. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive.. Don't like details.. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving.. Kind.. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally... Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge them selves often..... Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptabl e but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional.. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others .. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries... Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy.. Full of themselves. Loving.. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily... Procrastinators.. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can be come obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self ... Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling.. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical.. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

http://www.google.com/

2The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Alex

Alex

Copy and paste your sign.

3The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Alex

Alex

Oh, and please don't quote. It takes up too much space.

4The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 am

Daniel

Daniel

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious.. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

I don't really believe in these but they are fun.

5The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 24, 2009 10:20 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

CANCER-The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional.. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others .. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

6The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 24, 2009 10:56 am

√Poisened≈Love√

√Poisened≈Love√

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

so, i dont think im "talkative" and i don't gossip that much, and im deff. inconsistent!

vee-vee

7The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Thu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptabl e but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

so tottaly like me. I gossip, im smart, VERY chatty, energetic, argumentive and outspoken, like change, may seem superifical, beautiful physically and mentally are all true. bUSY, sometimes nervouse and tense is NOT me though. There all right \exept that.

confused

Last edited by Zelilaa on Fri May 29, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Zelilaa wrote:GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptabl e but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

so tottaly like me. I gossip, im smart, VERY chatty, energetic, argumentive and outspoken, like change, may seem superifical, beautiful physically and mentally are all true. bUSY, sometimes nervouse and tense is NOT me though. There all right exept that.

Its funny, cause i beleive in this stuff. Most of daniel's thigns are true, holds grudges, pessimistic, likes challenge. He's still mad at me for being unbanned, he's always looking at the bad side of things, and when jake vannak and i were working on math together, he kept tyring to make sure he was ahead of us.With vannak, its all true exept gossIPS And very chatty.

With ryan, the thigns that sound like him (as i know him) are, well, only 2. Moody and handsome.Hey, least im honest! lol.confused

YOU FRICKIN IDIOT BETTER WATCH YOUR D***** BACK! AND YOU ARE ANYTHING BUT HONEST! YOU LIE SO MUCH IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

9The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

ollie williams311

ollie williams311

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self ... Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling.. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical.. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out

lol scrach 30% of the beautiful on the outside part and you got me! Very Happy

10The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Fri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional.. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others .. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

11The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

woah. Jake. cancer aint natha like u!

12The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Alex

Alex

I KNOW...

13The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

There Better???

14The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Alex

Alex

yeah!!!

15The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Actually, that one does fit jake. WAAAAAY more. LOL!

16The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:17 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

Zelilaa wrote:GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptabl e but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

so tottaly like me. I gossip, im smart, VERY chatty, energetic, argumentive and outspoken, like change, may seem superifical, beautiful physically and mentally are all true. bUSY, sometimes nervouse and tense is NOT me though. There all right \exept that.

No ur: very chatty, needs to express them selves, energetic (sometimes a little too energetic),sometimes nervous and tense (lol remember the science test u were all like AAGH!!). Gossips.

17The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:20 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

ollie williams311 wrote:SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self ... Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling.. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical.. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out

totally u r2r0

18The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

√Poisened≈Love√ wrote:GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty.. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express them selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

so, i dont think im "talkative" and i don't gossip that much, and im deff. inconsistent!

vee-vee
no offense if it is offensive but u talk alot.

19The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:34 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ry.n wrote:

No ur: very chatty, needs to express them selves, energetic (sometimes a little too energetic),sometimes nervous and tense (lol remember the science test u were all like AAGH!!). Gossips.

emphasis on gossips. She edited it out, but in her post she put how competitive I am and how I hold grudges. I da**** her to **** so she started saying to everybody she met "oh daniel's mad at me". **** that ****** ****** to ****!

20The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:35 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

whoa daniel on he last like 5 posts uve made u have cursed at least once

21The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:37 am

Daniel

Daniel

so what? I would never actually say the words unless I was talking to sara.

22The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 am

Ry.n

Ry.n

*sigh* ok

23The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Sun May 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

cursing is how daniel rolls yea dawg

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

24The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 pm

RogueHunter wrote:
Ry.n wrote:

emphasis on gossips. She edited it out, but in her post she put how competitive I am and how I hold grudges. I da**** her to **** so she started saying to everybody she met "oh daniel's mad at me". **** that ****** ****** to ****!

told ya he holds a grudge.

25The Zodiac Empty Re: The Zodiac Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

a big grudge on you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum