The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hangout
New layout for summer! And updates...like Multi-quote and Thanks!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What type of movie do you like the most?

+4
Daniel
Lil'Gangsta
Ry.n
Dade
8 posters

What movie do you like?

What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_lcap0%What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_lcap14%What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_lcap0%What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_lcap71%What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_lcap14%What type of movie do you like the most? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What type of movie do you like the most? Empty What type of movie do you like the most? Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Dade

Dade

Exactly what the title say's. Do the poll, and post what you picked.

I picked chick flick.

Last edited by Dade on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding poll.)

Ry.n

Ry.n

who r u?

Last edited by Ry.n on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

sara duh

Lil'Gangsta

Lil'Gangsta

go comedy!!!!

Dade

Dade

lol. Who else did the comedy one? Jake did comedy, I did chick flick, who else did comedy?!

Daniel

Daniel

I will not vote in ***** the self destructic ******* ****'s poll

Ry.n

Ry.n

i put comedy

basketballrulez!

basketballrulez!

Lil'Gangsta wrote:go comedy!!!!
hell yeah!!!!!!

basketballrulez!

basketballrulez!

i chose comedy. drunken

Ry.n

Ry.n

lol i love laughing. i dont know why i just like comedy

claire.

Admin

I voted!

https://theclasshangout.rpg-board.net/ -- best site ever.

Ry.n

Ry.n

u put romantic comedy right?

Alex

Alex

basketballrulez! wrote:i chose comedy. drunken
me too

http://www.google.com/

Dade

Dade

Coo. So...
jAKE- comedy
rYAN- comedy
Bbalrule-comedy
Alex- comedy
Claire-Romantic comedy
Me- chick flicks

I also like horror films, but thats my second favorite. Cf is my first fav soo...i obviously picked that.

ollie williams311

ollie williams311

i put abuosly comedy

Dade

Dade

dUH. R2RO IS MORE COMDEY THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CLASS.

UPDATE-
jAKE- comedy
rYAN- comedy
Bbalrule-comedy
Alex- comedy
Claire-Romantic comedy
Me- chick flicks
R2RO-comdey

Ry.n

Ry.n

r2ro is da PHUNNY MASTAAA

claire.

Admin

true true arturo is the king of funny.
saraaaaaa i horror flicks, i'm a total scaredy cat.

Dade

Dade

Lol. My dad's going to take me to drag me to hell soon. Its a really simple story plot, but the graphics are supposed to be good. Jessica gets scared by the type of movies that can actually happen. Once she was watching one on starz, and she was totally freaked. she was giving me the play by play over the phone, but i had to keep reminding her that it wasn't real and that she was scaredy whispering again. I looked up the trailer on youtube, the movie didn't seem scary at all. I forgot wats it called.

Ry.n

Ry.n

1. i cant believe drag me to h*ll is rated pg-13 2. why would u wanna see it, its a waste of money, it doesnt look like a good movie 3. i think horror movies r a waste of time

claire.

Admin

Wait. Jessica was talking to you?!?!?

Ry.n

Ry.n

ok ill tell u wat happens, (i call jess everyonce in a while) she told me that sara calls her too much and gets annoyed when she calls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum