The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hangout
New layout for summer! And updates...like Multi-quote and Thanks!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hows Middle School y'all?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hows Middle School y'all? Empty Hows Middle School y'all? Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

√Poisened≈Love√

√Poisened≈Love√

So far, im going gr8! Very Happy

2Hows Middle School y'all? Empty Re: Hows Middle School y'all? Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am

Daniel

Daniel

ya'll? lol.

Middle school is good here but I miss Ludlam.
I don't think anyone else will reply because I am the only one who still watches the site. Everyone else is on facebook.

3Hows Middle School y'all? Empty Re: Hows Middle School y'all? Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Dade

Dade

yah, im on fb too. but, i still drop by every month or so. middle school is great. big drama! when i first started going to MAC, there was a girl samantha i liked that we ended up being bfs. but, one day she sent me this note that she didnt want to be my friends anymore. then, when i sked her about, she was like" i cant beleivre u thought i did this, if u would think that then we shouldnt be friends" I apoligixd later. but next week she sent me another note, but this time it was on a scrap peice of paper torn from a composition book, and it was rude, and said i was a stuck up brat. soo, i was just like, screw her! then, i showed the note to every girl i was friends with. i grew closer to them, and samantha's older "best friend" decided she was a b****. Now im best friends with chnatelle and crystal, and we've been best friends for months. we all have frienship bracelets and i got the CUTEST gift from her on x-mas
Drama! And thats not even the half of it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]